LIVING OCEAN RESEARCH BOAT
100 5000 A$100.00 - A$5,000.00
Saving Oceans with a Living Ocean research boat
Living Ocean is seeking funding for a suitable research vessel to continue and expand its important research programs.These programs include:
- Whale Research - Approximately ten trips per season monitoring and recording the migratory tracks of Humpback whales, to safeguard their migratory route against sand mining, fish farms and seismic testing.
- Citizen Science - undertaking several ocean-going excursions per year in partnership with schools and marine experts to conduct scientific research.
- No Plastic Please - continuing to expand this highly successful program in partnership with Tangaroa Blue. To increase the collection and logging of macro and micro plastics from beach and ocean clean-ups. Living Ocean aims to increase monitoring the impacts of plastics in our waterways.
- Coastal surveys - to continue and expand surveys of marine life in our coastal waters utilising Living Ocean’s new purpose-built software.
- For tax deductible donations and private or corporate sponsorship proposals please contact Living Ocean Co-Founder & President Robbi Newman +61 0 410 374 333 email@example.com